Smart Terms and Conditions
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering into a Solarplicity Smart Meter prize draw (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
2. Each Promotion is run by Solarplicity Energy Limited, a company registered in England with registered number 06895776 and registered office at Unit 8 Peerglow Centre, Marsh Lane, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 9QL (“Promoter”).
3. To enter a Promotion you must:
(a) have had a smart meter installed in your property by the Promoter and be a customer of the Promoter on or after 01/06/2018;
(b) be a resident of the United Kingdom; and
(c) be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. The Promotion is not open to directors or employees (or members of their immediate families) of Promoter or any affiliate of Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
Promotional Period and Entry Instructions
5. The Promotional Period runs from 1st June 2018 for an indefinite period. Promotions will be weekly, and each Promotion is open for entries by eligible participants on any day or time during the Promotional Period.
6. You can enter this Promotion by choosing Solarplicity as your energy supplier, arranging a smart meter installation at your property with entry to the Promotion confirmed once the smart meter is successfully installed.
7. There is no restriction on the number of entries that an eligible person can make but there is a maximum of one prize per registered household for the duration of the Promotional Period.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. No other form of entry is permitted.
Prizes, Winner Selection and Winner Notification
9. The prize for each Promotion is £200.00.
10. One winner will be chosen at random from correctly submitted entries, via a randomised computer selection process. The selection will be carried out within 2 working days after the close date for each weekly Promotion.
11. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall be notified by email correspondence from the Promotor by within five  working days of the close date for the relevant Promotion.
12. The winner(s) will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within ten  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details, among other details. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receive his / her prize within thirty  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. [If a winner does not accept the prize within thirty  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner(s). Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter reserves the right not to correspond on any matter. The Prize will be issued in the form of credit onto the energy account of the winner.
13. The results of each draw will be posted on social media. You can also find out who has won a prize during the previous 30 days by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Solarplicity Smart Meter Prize Draw”.
14. Promoter reserves the right at any time to
(a) cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions
(b) change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances; and
(c) cancel the Promotion.
16. Promoter may at its sole discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering or interfering with the entry process, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive of or prejudicial to the operation or administration of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter’s decision is final.
18. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity for which there will be no remuneration (although significant out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed).
19. The Promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters shall be final.
20. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the Prize. All activities are undertaken at the entrants own risk. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
21. If any of these terms and conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that term shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.