The term solarplicity.com (or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’) refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your name
- Your contact information, including email address and telephone number
- Your post code, number of bedrooms within your household for generating accurate estimations
- Your current electricity supplier for comparative purposes
- Your preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international internet laws.
Energy Tariff Terms and Conditions
Our full terms and conditions for our tariffs are available to download as a pdf.
If you do have any questions, just get in touch. The document is fairly dense so we may be able to explain it to you over the phone.
Our Solar Complaints Procedure
Our Solar complaints procedure is available to download as a pdf.
If you have any further questions please get in touch.
Energy £500, £250, £100 Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the competition rules (“the Rules”) and by entering the competition you agree to be bound by these Rules. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over who are the named account holder on their energy bill.
The promoter is Solarplicicty Ltd, Unit 8 Peerglow Centre, Marsh Lane, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9QL.
There will be three prizes of £100, £250, £500 off your energy bill when you switch to Solarplicity. Only one prize per household. Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the promoter.
- By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw users must complete competition slip and become a Solarplicity energy customer within 60 days.
- Only one entry per household will be permitted in the draw. Solarplicity Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to submit multiple entries to enter this competition or if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms of this competition.
- Draws are only open to mainland UK residents.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over and the named account holder on the energy bill.
- There will be three winners chosen from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Solarplicity Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 00:00 on 9 June 2017. Entries received outside this time period and date will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified by 17:00 on 14 August 2017. If the winner does not respond within 2 days of being notified by Solarplicity Ltd then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Solarplicity Ltd reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification on their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is as stated above only. The above prize cannot be exchanged for cash, sold, transferred or assigned to any other individual.
- The above prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize. However Solarplicity Ltd reserves the right to alter the above prize at any time where the stated prize becomes unavailable.
- The winner shall be responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements.
- The winner consents to the use by Solarplicity Ltd both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Solarplicity Ltd) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Solarplicity Ltd shall use and take care of any personal information supplied by the entrants as described in its data protection policy, a copy of which can be seen at www.solarplicicty.com, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact them about their Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
- Solarplicity Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrant as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Solarplicity Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Solarplicity Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Solarplicity Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, terrorist attack, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.